Northern California Regional Service Office of Narcotics Anonymous
The Board of Directors meets the 1st Saturday of each month. All members are welcome.
The general objectives of the Corporation shall be to carry the message of recovery to the addicts who still suffer from addiction and to provide support to the Northern California Regional Service Committee of Narcotics Anonymous in their efforts to provide opportunities to recover from addiction.
A specific purpose of the Corporation shall be to sell and distribute Narcotics Anonymous literature; other Fellowship approved material and other merchandise as approved by the Northern California Region.
A specific purpose of the Corporation shall be to control fiscal management of the annual Northern California Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
A specific purpose of the Corporation shall be to provide service to individual addicts seeking recovery from addiction or groups of individual addicts seeking recovery from addiction and to assist the general public in understanding addiction and the Narcotics Anonymous program for recovery from addiction. Such assistance may include direct and indirect communication with addicts, organizations, agencies, governments and the public at large, as instructed by the Northern California Regional Service Committee.
A specific purpose of the Corporation shall be to hold and manage in a fiduciary capacity the income produced by any activities described above in such a manner that the other purposes outlined or assumed or as may be later assigned are satisfactorily accomplished when such is done within the spirit of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts of Service of Narcotics Anonymous.
Regional Service Office Address and Phone Numbers:
1820 Walters Court, Suite A-1
Fairfield, CA 94533
Office hours: 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday – Friday
- BOD Articles of Incorporation
- RSO Bylaws
- Director’s Duties Updated 11-2016
- NCRSO Credit Policy
- Literature Refund and Return Policy Updated 4-10
- Leftover NCCNA Merchandise Policy
- Treasurer’s Best Practices
- RSO Bulletin #1- Insurance
- 501(c)3 Status Letter Request (Online Form)
- NCRSO Annual Report 21-22
- NCRSO Annual Report 20-21
- NCRSO Annual Report 19-20
- NCRSO Annual Report 18-19
- NCRSO Annual Report 17-18
- NCRSO Annual Report 16-17
- NCRSO Annual Report 15-16
- NCRSO Annual Report 14-15
- NCRSO Annual Report 13-14
- NCRSO Annual Report 12-13
- NCRSO Annual Report 11-12
- NCRSO Annual Report 10-11
- NCRSO Annual Report 09-10
- NCRSO Annual Report 08-09
- NCRSO Annual Report 07-08
- NCRSO Annual Report 06-07
- NCRSO Annual Report 05-06
We now accept donations via PayPal
(PLEASE note what the donation is for)
Call 707-422-9234 to process Insurance Certs via PayPal