1. Orders are shipped in the order they are received by e-mail, Fax, Mail, On-line, or Telephone.
2. Will-Call means that NCRSO will call you when the order is ready for pick up. Once you receive a
telephone call, your order is packed and ready for pick-up during business hours: Monday through
Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
3. Walk-In orders not completed for large orders, group orders, or approved credit customers. We
complete walk-in orders for small orders or individuals only. Small orders under $100.00 or under
10 items are completed without interrupting the orders scheduled for shipping that day.
4. We suggest that you place your order immediately following your business meeting to ensure that
you receive the order in a timely fashion, and that you will have at least three weeks before your
next scheduled meeting.
5. We e-mail copies of your invoice/packing slip if time permits so you can double-check the items
codes, descriptions, and quantities for corrections prior to shipping your order.
6. Payment is due within 30 days of when your order is input into the computer.
7. In fairness to all customers, there is no rush shipping or orders shipped out due to special request.
All orders are a special request and all customers are expecting to receive their orders in a timely